We are an independent, technology-based company which manufactures high-quality biochemicals and pharmaceutical drug products at competitive prices. We follow sound economic and ecological principles, comply with relevant international regulations, and are committed to building a reliable partnership with both customers and employees.
- We are active globally, with current emphasis on the markets of industrialized countries. We aim to be market leader in our speciality fields thanks to an innovative approach to development of new products and technical processes. We offer our customers a high-class combination of products and technical services.
- To secure our financial independence we follow a cautious finance policy.
- We deploy profits primarily to strengthen our capital assets and to promote expansion. By making allowance for the interests of all stakeholders we aim to achieve a continual, sustained increase in shareholder value.
- To reach our aims we have well-trained, motivated and responsible employees, who are given the power to make decisions in their respective areas of responsibility. We offer our co-workers an excellent program of mid- and long-term vocational training, and participation in a profit-linked bonus scheme.
- We are fully committed to equal-opportunity employment.
- With our policy of open communication we aim to promote trust both internally and externally.
- We take our social responsibility seriously by putting a higher priority on secure jobs and apprenticeships than on maximizing profits.
- We place a strong emphasis on safety and environmental protection.
- We play an active role in society, cultivating a good relationship with authorities, professional societies and the public, and providing appropriate support for scientific and cultural events.