PEPTIDE TRENDS APRIL 2015
Peptide Trends April Edition 2015
MEET US AT TIDES, MAY 3-6, 2015 IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
booth 210 or you may contact us to schedule a meeting at TIDES.We invite you to drop by our
We have the capacity to produce peptide APIs in quantities of hundreds of kilograms and small molecules in tens of tons per year.
GMP manufacturing facilities are located in Switzerland and the United States and are regularly inspected by the FDA and local authorities.
PEPTIDE NEWS FRAGMENTS
We search the Internet for news about peptides in basic research and pharmaceutical development. Here are some highlights from recent week:
Glyco Peptides: How many glycans are available for modifying your peptide?
C.) > 50
Don`t tell anyone, here is a little >>hint
Submit the correct answer to email@example.com by 12:01 am Los Angeles time on Monday, May 18, 2015 for your chance to win a Bachem mobile battery pack.
Last Month's Winner
Congratulations to Dr. Andrea Calderan!
Andrea is since 1984 a scientist researcher at the Padova unit of the Institute of Biomolecular Chemistry of the Italian National Research Council. His scientific interests involve the study of peptides and proteins, with the aim of determining the relationship between the biological activity and the secondary structure of natural or synthetic molecules. In particular, he has a considerable experience in the field of peptide chemistry, dealing mainly of chemical synthesis (in solid- and liquid-phase) of biologically active peptides and their conformational characterization, using different techniques (fluorescence, circular dichroism, IR, NMR).
LATEST LITERATURE CITINGS
Bachem peptides and biochemicals are frequently cited in research publications. View a selection of recent articles that cite Bachem peptides.
- V.D. Ramseyer et al., Angiotensin II-induced hypertension blunts thick ascending limb NO production by reducing NO synthase 3 expression and enhancing threonine 495 phosphorylation. Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 308, F149-F156 (2015) [Abstract]
- M. Labeur et al., TMEFF2 is an endogenous inhibitor of the CRH signal transduction pathway. J. Mol. Endocrinol. 54, 51-63 (2015) [Abstract]
- K. Lin et al., In vivo radioimaging of bradykinin receptor B1, a widely overexpressed molecule in human cancer. Cancer Res. 75, 387-393 (2015) [Abstract]
- H. Yang et al., A+-Helix of protein C inhibitor (PCI) is a cell-penetrating peptide that mediates cell membrane permeation of PCI. J. Biol. Chem. 290, 3081-3091 (2015) [Abstract]
- D. Vatner et al., Insulin-independent regulation of hepatic triglyceride synthesis by fatty acids. PNAS. 112, 1143-1148 (2015) [Abstract]