Code of Conduct
We strive to offer the highest quality products and services to the life science industry. Based on our know-how and many years of experience, we offer our customers optimal support to develop innovative new products for research and medicine.
To reach our goals we have well-trained, motivated and responsible employees, whom we enable and encourage to make decisions in their respective areas of responsibility.
Bachem’s Code of Conduct sets the basis for the behavior which we demonstrate day by day. This Code of Conduct forms an integral part of the terms of employment of everyone at Bachem, and it applies to all officers, employees and directors within the Bachem Group. Bachem insists on full compliance with the Code of Conduct and will not tolerate any unethical behavior of any sort. Equally we will not permit any form of bribery or corruption.
We never underestimate the critical role which every one of us plays and we acknowledge our personal responsibility to Bachem, to each other and to our customers. We apply our best judgment and if we are not sure of the right thing to do, we actively seek advice from our supervisors or peers.
- We comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our activities as well as with our internal guidelines
- We do not tolerate any form of corruption or bribery
- We respect all privacy rules and confidentiality obligations and we are committed to treat all confidential information appropriately
- We protect the safety and health of everyone at Bachem
- We take necessary precautions to protect the environment
- We compete fairly
- We communicate in a transparent, accurate, open and honest way
- We treat ourselves and others with fairness and respect
- We do not tolerate any discrimination against gender orientation, race, nationality, age, disability or religious beliefs
The Code of Conduct for suppliers can be accessed via our general conditions page.
“As a company we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services. To achieve and maintain this philosophy, we depend every day on the integrity of our employees and the respect they show to each other, to our suppliers and to our customers.”
Corporate Executive Committee
The Corporate Executive Committee is responsible for managing Bachem worldwide and for implementing policies and strategies as defined by the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for defining Bachem’s corporate strategy and the members are elected by the company shareholders.
Careers at Bachem
Our passionate and dedicated employees, along with our unique corporate culture are the foundation of our success.
For more information on career opportunities at Bachem, we invite you to check out our current job openings.