about the Event
- Sales grow by 35.0% to CHF 239.1 million
- EBITDA rises from CHF 53.0 million to CHF 75.5 million and a margin of 31.6%.
- Operating income (EBIT) increases from CHF 40.3 million to CHF 61.9 million and a margin of 25.9%.
- Net income rises from CHF 32.8 million to CHF 53.1 million and a margin of 22.2%.
- Investments of over CHF 50 million and creation of 107 new jobs (77 of which are in Switzerland) since the beginning of the year.
Watch the full replay of our Media & Analyst Conference, held remotely on August 27, 2021.
Download Annual Reports
Our Goal – Confidence and Common Success
It is our firm wish to maintain an open and honest relationship between potential investors, shareholders and Bachem. We inform transparently and consequently about all relevant facts; according to our internal guidelines and all statutory laws and guidelines. Investor Relations has to prepare and provide this information in a timely, correct and meaningful manner. We want to ensure that our shareholders and potential investors get a reliable picture of the Bachem Group in terms of the current situation and expected future developments. We aim to achieve a basis of trust on which we can build and maintain long term and successful relationships. We are looking forward to working with you.